THE IVY Zigzag Black Check Martingale Collar
THE IVY Zigzag Black Check Martingale Collar
The Ivy Collar
Bespoke handmade Speedray Martingale collars in our exclusive range. Fabulous materials, unique designs and Lush colours. This is our black and champagne zigzag check collar.
Displayed with the 2-inch option.
Benefits of using a Martingale Collar
- They offer a more gentle experience in cases of any pulling. The collar will naturally tighten to your sighthound's neck, gently distributing even pressure over a large surface for control, offering a more safe and effective training approach on the lead.
- They are easy to put on and take off. With a simple adjustment on the collar, you can have the perfect size for your Sighthound in a matter of seconds.
- The Sighthounds head can be narrower than the neck. The excitement from seeing a squirrel or another dog can cause an ordinary dog collar to slip off. With the Martingale collar, as the Sighthound pulls, the larger loop attached to the lead is safely tightened, discouraging their behaviour. The Martingale collar can be considered a safer, more gentle option as they are more secure, less likely to injure the neck and throat or damage the coat by leaving a bald spot.
- Made with soft materials, no-slip martingale collars are comfortable to wear and look amazing on the Sighthounds elegant long neck. With many unique variations available, a Speedray Martingale Collar adds personal style to their streamlined shape and refined appearance.
Everything about a Sighthound is special. It's not surprising their collars are too. Choose your favourite style today.
Please refer to our size chart, above the size selections, to ensure a perfect fit for your Sighthound. Each size is adjustable up to 3 inches.
All products are beautifully handmade to order in the UK
BELOW YOU WILL FIND FULFILMENT TIMES FOR OUR GARMENTS & ACCESSORIES - Peak Season
Adult Raincoats - 1 Month
Puppy Raincoats - 3 - 4 Weeks
Jumpers - 1 Month
Collars & leads - 1 Month
Snoods - 1 Month
Gilets - 1 Month
Updated - 27/11/2023
We've created a special relationship with our lovely team of local seamstresses to bring you the very best of Sighthound fashion, practicality & overall experience.
Our products are individually handmade to order in the UK, preventing over-production or waste of materials.
Today, we have 8 Amazing full & part time seamstresses, all working from home, locally to ourselves in Lancashire. They adore this opportunity! Sharing their amazing sewing experience & skills through our designs.
Delivery Information (very important for our international furiends - Please read)
UK Delivery Options
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 - FREE on all orders over £80
Tracking to delivery point and aims to deliver in two to three working days.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24
Tracking to delivery point and next working day delivery aim.
Europe & Worldwide Delivery
- International Tracked
Please note, most international items do not get tracked anymore in Royal Mails system due to COVID-19. The parcel will fall into your local postal operator's system when the items have left Heathrow worldwide distribution centre and reached your country. In most cases your local postal service will provide continued tracking. This will be linked through the tracking number you are given from us. If there is a delay, it may be that your order is held up in customs.
Following Brexit, unfortunately, If you are choosing to order from us overseas, you may be subject to pay VAT and import duties on the goods ordered. Sadly we cannot guarantee you won't be. This is imposed once your goods reach the specified destination.
If this is the case, for your order to be released and delivered to your chosen shipping address, within Europe, this could require an additional charge. Please account for any additional charges before placing your order.
Customs policies vary depending on your location.
We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
There are multiple options available to find this information. If you are unsure, please contact your local customs office about any aspect of cross boarder shipping or further information you wish to know.
Speedray Design Wear cannot be held responsible for any cost, delays or issues that occur from shipping outside of the UK.
We have so much love and support outside of the UK. We hope this changes soon! To help the best we can. We do offer Free shipping over £100 within Europe and there are discounts codes available to use. Orla10 will give you 10% off if you don't have one. To help mitigate your risk, we recommend keeping your order below £130. If you would love to get more items, consider splitting your order to match our different handmade fulfilment times. Again, this is only a suggestion.
Thank you so much. Please note - any orders returned to ourselves due to not being claimed from customs will not qualify for a refund on the delivery cost. You will only be refunded for the goods, once we've received them, safely back.
Shipping outside of Europe will continue as normal.
Changes To Your Delivery Address
If there are any changes to a shipping address, please contact us as soon as possible through email@example.com. If the order has not yet been shipped we will be able to accommodate any changes.