Skip to product information
1 of 4

THE THEO Dog Collar For Puppies and Adults

8 total reviews

Regular price £24.00
Regular price £24.00 Sale price £24.00
Sale Sold out
Beautifully handmade to order in the UK

Dog Collar Size Chart
Collar Size A. Neck Circumference
S 20 - 27
M 28 - 34
L 35 - 42
XL 43 - 51

Dog collar sizing guide

Not 100% sure which size to choose? We are always more than happy to help. 🥰 Send us their measurements through 'Ask a question' below or DM us on Instagram @speedraydesignwear 🐾

Matching Lead:

Looking to get the matching lead? Our leads are made with a standard length of 3ft. We asked our followers who prefers regular leads or long leads during walks. 53% chose the regular length with the other 47% going with long. By choosing to add the matching lead, you can request any length you desire from 2ft up to 7ft long, with no additional cost. Let us know in your basket notes before proceeding to checkout and we'll have your stunning set made to the requested length.  


The Theo is part of our go-to collar collection for everyday adventures with your four-legged friends. Available in 11 stunning flamboyant colours. A must-have for any adventurous dog.

The collar offers a shower-resistant top layer, with rubber backing, working as a barrier to withstand a rainy day. Composed of a 100% Polyester outer layer and reinforced with Petersham lining for stability. This collar is robust enough for everyday use. Machine washable at 30 degrees non-bio. 

Please refer to our size chart to ensure a perfect fit for your dog. Each size is adjustable up to 3 inches and available either in the 2" width or 1.5" width. Both options offer the same performance. 

Delivery Information (very important for our international furiends - Please read)

Customer Reviews

Based on 8 reviews
Hannah Swift (United Kingdom)

We purchased the bottle green collar and lead for our 14 week old puppy and it’s so much nicer than I ever imagined. The handle is so comfy to hold and Sancho loves wearing the collar. It’s gorgeous and I can’t wait to buy another colour!!

cheryl pinder (United Kingdom)
Absolutely gorgeous

The Theo collar is absolutely gorgeous and excellent quality. It’s very sturdy and Eddie looks very dapper wearing it. Would recommend the lead too.

Jill May (United Kingdom)
Theo puppy collar

Absolutely delighted with our pups new Theo puppy collar! He looks so smart with the matching lead also! As always we are delighted with the standard and beautiful finish also the fabulous packaging! Top quality as always 💚 peri looks super smart x

cheryl pinder (United Kingdom)
Superb quality - Theo collar & lead

Eddie & Brian look like they are going to a black tie event in these gorgeous collars. Excellent quality. The lead clasp is amazingly strong and the fabric allows for a comfortable grip. Love them. Thank you Speedray

Kate (United Kingdom)
Theo Puppy Collar

Absolutely love my whippet pups collar! Beautifully well made and we always get comments when we are out walking about his collar and lead. Will definitely be ordering more products in the future. Thank you to Donna and her team!



We've created a special relationship with our lovely team of local seamstresses to bring you the very best of Sighthound fashion, practicality & overall experience.

Our products are individually handmade to order in the UK, preventing over-production or waste of materials.

Today, we have 8 Amazing full & part time seamstresses, all working from home, locally to ourselves in Lancashire. They adore what we do and love sharing their amazing sewing experience & skills through our designs.


Orders containing multiple items will fall into the time period of the highest fulfilment item within your order.

Current fulfilment times will updated relative to our seamstresses work load. 

Thank You For Supporting Our Dream!

We will be keeping you updated along the making of your purchase. We know just how exciting it can be! We can't wait either! We have been working so hard on bringing together an amazing team in our 1st year for this exact reason. To bring an enjoyable experience whilst you wait for you purchase to be made. Hand-making items does come with logistical challenges but the response when received are un-like no other.

We have failed, made mistakes and learned so much to bring you our most efficient & quickest fulfilment times to date. We are only going to get better from here.

We fell in love with the process of bringing our ideas to life through design and garment making. Buying off the shelf just never worked for us. With the perfect models to get started, our family of 5 Whippets helped share our vision of Sighthound fashion. Now 6, with young Orla in the photo. If you're reading this, you rock! Thank you so, so much for your support. We can't wait to see you styling Speedray! Orla10 will give you 10% off your first order.


The Speedray team

Donna, Josh & Our Amazing Seamstresses

Ready To Walk In Style?