THE BLUE Lightweight Greyhound Raincoat
- Beautifully Hand Made To Order
- FREE UK Delivery Over £60
- FREE Worldwide Shipping Over £120
|Size||A - Neck||B - Chest||C - Back Length||D - Waistline|
|S Slim||33 - 38||64 - 67||59 - 64||39 - 44|
|S||35 - 41||67 - 70||59 - 64||44 - 49|
|M Slim||35 - 41||67 - 70||66 - 71||44 - 49|
|M||38 - 43||70 - 76||66 - 71||49 - 54|
|L Slim||38 - 43||70 - 76||73 - 78||49 - 54|
|L||40 - 45||76 - 82||73 - 78||54 - 59|
|XL Slim||40 - 45||76 - 82||81 - 86||54 - 59|
|XL||43 - 49||82 - 86||81 - 86||59 - 64|
Not 100% sure which size to choose? We are always more than happy to help. 🥰 Send us their measurements through 'Ask a question' below or DM us on Instagram @speedraydesignwear 🐾
The Blue Greyhound Coat
Please note: We are currently building our portfolio to show greyhounds in all our clothing range. To see this coat, please visit our whippet category for reference or click on this link - The Blue Whippet Coat
Have you and your Greyhound ever found yourselves waiting for the rain to pass before getting out? Then this is the coat for your four-legged best friend!
The stylish Blue coat for Greyhounds offers a super comfortable fit, that is machine washable for those who simply can't resist the mud. The Blue offers a superb fit, that hugs the unique Greyhound shape, covering the entire back for full protection. Luxurious, lightweight and eye-catching in the Imperial blue, Navy & Maya blue colours.
The Blue is designed with a lightweight, soft fabric perfect for full zoom mode. This coat is what makes the experience so much more enjoyable during those wet, windy days.
The neck drawstring feature on the snood keeps the coat secure, acting as a hood to protect those sensitive ears from the cold, wind and rain. This feature also helps prevent the coat from blowing around, along with its velcro fitted belt for ease of adjustability.
The inner layer is lined with black Airtex mesh. This allows air to circulate staying nice a dry throughout. Add a jumper to your wardrobe for that extra warmth. That's right! This Greyhound mac is designed to be worn with or without a jumper or fleece.
The Greyhound garment is easily folded away into a small bag. It's always best to be prepared on a walk. They'll thank you on the dry journey home.
Amazing for every season and offers a high-quality, stylish design that looks beautiful while worn and is guaranteed to receive plenty of compliments from others!
- Made from water repellent fabric
- Lightweight and practical
- Warm and comfortable to wear
- High-quality, soft, durable material
- Easy to layer up with a jumper
- Stylish design that complements your sighthound perfectly
- 12 Lush colours to choose from - The Blue, Roxy, Theo & Dobby
- Available in a wide variety of sizes for that perfect fit.
- Machine wash at 30-degree non-bio
Please refer to our size chart before ordering.
All our clothing range is handmade to order in the heart of Lancashire, UK.
- Collar hole - Our collar hole standard placement is 2 inches up from the base of the snood. The collar hole is placed vertically with an opening of 2.6 inches. We can adjust the placement or opening to fit your collar and lead set upon request in the basket notes if needed.
- Harness hole - Our harness hole is placed 3 inches down from the base of the neck. The harness hole is positioned horizontally on the back, with an opening of 2 inches, designed with protective neoprene padding. This allows you to push through the harness ring securely and adds durability to the opening. We are limiting the risk of water passing through, creating a tighter seal, where the lead attaches to the harness. We can adjust the placement to fit your specific harness upon request in the basket notes if needed.
If you would like your coat to be made with both the collar and harness hole. Please select the harness hole-tab above and let us know in your basket notes, before proceeding to checkout, that you would like both.
Please keep in mind. Requesting for both options or making any changes to our specifications will not qualify with our returns policy, as this will be categorised as a bespoke coat, made to your personal preference. Please do contact us first if you are not sure about sizing.
Beautiful colour, wonderful fabric, and well made. Soft to touch but definitely waterproof even in a complete downpour (couldn’t see through the rain), and lightweight to wear. Delivery did take longer than originally stated, but I was informed of this. Package was nice and small so managed to get through letterbox (important for me as I’m never home). Only problem I have with it is that when my saluki is in full zoomies mode it slips off her back end - I think it’s because she always carries her tail high though. Because of this it’s only really suitable as a lead-walks coat for her. Perhaps an optional tail loop would be useful (ideally with poppers rather than elastic)?