THE DOBBY Lightweight, Water Resistant, Whippet Raincoat
- Beautifully Hand Made To Order
- FREE UK Delivery Over £60
- FREE Worldwide Shipping Over £120
There's no better time than now to go ahead and wrap your Whippet in luxury with this stunning water-resistant, windproof raincoat.
|Size||A - Neck||B - Chest||C - Back Length||D - Waistline|
|XS||24 - 27||40 - 48||36 - 41||30 - 35|
|S Slim||24 - 27||40 - 48||43 - 46||30 - 35|
|S||27 - 33||48 - 58||43 - 46||35 - 40|
|M Slim||27 - 33||48 - 58||48 - 52||35 - 40|
|M||30 - 35||58 - 63||48 - 52||40 - 45|
|L Slim||30 - 35||58 - 63||54 - 56||40 - 45|
|L||33 - 38||63 - 69||54 - 56||45 - 50|
|XL Slim||33 - 38||63 - 69||58 - 62||45 - 50|
|XL||35 - 41||69 - 71||58 - 62||50 - 56|
Not 100% sure which size to choose? We are always more than happy to help. 🥰 Send us their measurements through 'Ask a question' below or DM us on Instagram @speedraydesignwear 🐾
Have you and your Whippet ever found yourselves waiting for the rain to pass before getting out? Then this is the coat for your four-legged friend!
The stylish Dobby coat for Whippets offers a super comfortable fit, that is machine washable for those who simply can't resist the mud. The Dobby offers a superb fit, that hugs the unique Whippet shape, covering the entire back for full protection. Luxurious, lightweight and eye-catching in this stunning beige colour.
The Dobby is designed with a lightweight, soft fabric perfect for full zoom mode. This coat is what makes the experience so much more enjoyable during those wet, windy days.
The neck drawstring feature on the snood keeps the coat secure, acting as a hood to protect those sensitive ears from the cold, wind and rain. This feature also helps prevent the coat from blowing around, along with its velcro fitted belt for ease of adjustability.
The inner layer is lined with black Airtex mesh. This allows air to circulate staying nice a dry throughout. Add a jumper to your wardrobe for that extra warmth. That's right! This Whippet mac is designed to be worn with or without a jumper or fleece.
The Whippet garment is easily folded away either into a small bag or coat pocket. It's always best to be prepared on a walk. They'll thank you on the dry journey home.
Amazing for every season and offers a high-quality, stylish design that looks beautiful while worn and is guaranteed to receive plenty of compliments from others!
- Made from water repellent fabric
- Lightweight and practical
- Warm and comfortable to wear
- High-quality, soft, durable material
- Easy to layer up with a jumper
- Stylish design that complements your sighthound perfectly
- 12 Lush colours to choose from - The Roxy, Blue, Theo & Dobby
- Available in a wide variety of sizes for that perfect fit.
- Machine wash at 30-degree non-bio
Please refer to our size chart before ordering.
All our clothing range is handmade to order in the heart of Lancashire, UK.
- Collar hole - Our collar holes standard placement is 2 inches up from the base of the snood. The collar hole is placed vertically with an opening of 2.6 inches. We can adjust the placement or opening to fit your collar and lead set upon request in the basket notes if needed.
- Harness hole - Our harness hole is placed 3 inches down from the base of the neck. The harness hole is positioned horizontally on the back, with an opening of 2 inches, designed with protective neoprene padding. This allows you to push through the harness ring securely and adds durability to the opening. We are limiting the risk of water passing through, creating a tighter seal, where the lead attaches to the harness. We can adjust the placement to fit your specific harness upon request in the basket notes if needed.
Please keep in mind. Requesting for both the harness and collar hole or making any changes to our specifications will not qualify with our returns policy, as this will categorise as a bespoke coat, made to your personal preference. Please do contact us first if you are not sure about sizing.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Had our eyes on this jacket for a while but waited til my pup was full grown and summer weather ending. The coat is lonely, fits beautifully and has road tested very well in keeping Mitch dry on rainy days. And oh, the colour is dreamy!