THE KERMIT Lime Green Martingale Dog Collar
- Beautifully Hand Made To Order
- FREE UK Delivery Over £60
- FREE Worldwide Shipping Over £120
|Collar Size||A. Neck Circumference|
|S||20 - 27|
|M||28 - 34|
|L||35 - 42|
|XL||43 - 51|
Matching leads are made with a standard length of 3ft. You can request any length you desire from 2ft up to 7ft long, with no additional cost. Leave us a note in your basket before proceeding to checkout and we'll have your stunning set made to the requested length.
Not 100% sure which size to choose? We are always more than happy to help. 🥰 Send us their measurements through 'Ask a question' below or DM us on Instagram @speedraydesignwear 🐾
Matching Lead & Hardware Options:
The Kermit Lead
Looking to complete the look with our lush matching lead? We make our leads with a standard length of 3ft. We asked our Instagram followers who prefers to use regular or long leads during walks. 53% chose the regular length with the other 47% going with long.
By choosing to add the matching lead, you can request any length you desire from 2ft up to 7ft long, with no additional cost.
Leave a note in your basket notes, before proceeding to checkout, and we'll have your stunning set made to the requested length.
Hardware options to choose from
- Nickle Silver
- Matte Black
- Vintage Brass
Benefits of using a Martingale collar:
Amazing Benefits with choosing a Speedray Martingale Collar.
- Reduces the risk of the dog slipping its collar.
Martingale collars are extremely safe for dogs who are likely to slip out or back out of their normal collars. The excitement and sudden pull from seeing a squirrel or another dog can cause an ordinary collar to slip off. In some cases, this can cause injury to the neck, throat and/or damage the coat by leaving bald spots.
With the Martingale collar, as your dog pulls, the smaller loop D ring section which is attached to the lead closes up. The portion around the neck is safely tightened, discouraging their behaviour by letting them know there's tension. The collar will then loosen once the dog refrains from pulling. Walk with confidence every time, as this is a safe, secure and effective experience on the lead.
- During unexpected situations, you are able to gain control of your dog when, for example, the lead is in your bag and not quickly assessable.
The Martingale collar allows you to gain quick control to avoid danger to your dog, either for a short instance or whilst you connect your lead to your collar, gaining full control. of your dog to reconnection your lead Instant, accurate and effective, easily take control by gripping the large D ring and walk as normal avoiding all dangers until your lead is assessable.
- Considered gentler than other types of collars with a gradual, distributed tension around the neck.
The Martingale collar is considered a safer more gentle option than alternatives, such as a pinch or choke collar that continues to tighten and can cause serious harm to your dog. A properly fitted Martingale collar does not shock the muscles in the neck as with a fixed collar, due to the unique two-loop design it can only tighten to a certain point, making it perfect for dogs of all ages including puppies and seniors.
- Great for training when learning to walk individually on the lead or in a pack.
The martingale collar is excellent for a dog who is learning how to walk nicely on the lead. When the dog pulls the collar tightens but not the point where it would cause any harm or strangulation. Slight corrections can also be used during training to reduce pulling on the lead long term, providing a more pleasant and controlled walking experience.
Absolutely love this collar and lead set, so beautifully made and a wonderful striking colour. As usual customer service is great. Would always recommend!