THE TEE Chenille Martingale Collar
- Beautifully Hand Made To Order
- FREE UK Delivery Over £60
- FREE worldwide shipping Over £120
The Tee Collar
Named after Tee from @echothewhippet
Bespoke handmade Speedray Martingale collars in our exclusive range. Fabulous materials, unique designs and Lush colours. This is our Sand Dollar Beige Chenille weave collar, with black metal buckles.
The design is composed of 100% cotton loose weave, reinforced with Petersham lining for stability, making the collar robust enough for everyday use. Machine washable at 30 degrees non-bio.
The collar is displayed in the 2-inch option.
Amazing Benefits with choosing a Speedray Martingale Collar.
- Our collars offer a more gentle, strong and secure experience on the lead. Most importantly this allows your dog to pull safely.
The collar will naturally tighten to your dog's neck, gently distributing even pressure over a large surface area of the neck, preventing the risk of injury. Walk with confidence every time, as this is a safe, secure and effective experience on the lead.
- Stroll out the door, collars already on, with just a lead and some poo bags. Ready to go.
They are super easy to put on and take off. With a simple adjustment on the collar, you have the perfect size for your dog in a matter of seconds. The harness can sit this one out.
During unexpected situations, you are able to gain control of your dog when, for example, the lead is in your bag and not quickly assessable.
There's another dog, unexpected road, high cliff edges... The scenarios are endless. When it comes to things we experience out on a dog walk and they are having an incredible zoom off the lead. This is the most important time when we need to gain control, quickly! The D ring loop section of the collar allows gaining control of instant, accurate and effective. Easily take control by gripping the large D ring with your fingers and walk as normal avoiding all dangers until your lead is assessable.
- Sudden actions are safely and securely controllable with a gradual, distributed tension around the neck. This in line with the dog's tension as they increase it or not, making them aware of what's happening.
The excitement and sudden pull from seeing a squirrel or another dog can cause an ordinary collar to slip off. In some cases, this can cause injury to the neck, throat and/or damage the coat by leaving bald spots.
With the Martingale collar, as your dog pulls, the larger loop D ring section opens up which is attached to the lead. The portion around the neck is safely tightened, discouraging their behaviour, letting them know there's tension. The Martingale collar is considered a safer, more gentle option. This is a gradual process and not immediate, shocking the muscles in the neck as with a fixed collar.
- Great for training when learning to walk individually on the lead or in a pack.
The constant adjuments between slack and tension allow the dog to learn when they're pulling or on a gentle stroll. This differentiation is amazing for helping the dog understand what state of energy is most comfortable for them, in turn, learning to reduce pulling on the lead.
- They look fantastic. Made with soft, strong materials, our no-slip martingale collars are comfortable to wear, stylish and fit perfectly on the Sighthounds elegant long neck.
You are not losing function and practicality for style. Add personality to complement their streamlined shape and refined appearance on all four-legged adventures.
Everything about a Sighthound is special. Their collars are too. Now choose your favourite collar and walk with confidence and style.
Please refer to our size chart, above the size selections, to ensure a perfect fit for your dog. Each size is adjustable up to 3 inches and available either in the 2" width or 1.5" width. Both options offer the same performance.